Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character Bio Change

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Bio Change

Maximilian Gold, my Combat Medic, follows Lathander but due to my foolishness his bio mentions Ilmater. Is there a way to change that?

Do I have to rebuild him to fix it?

Thanks,

Nick
    Dahdmib Al Faruk: Whirling Ranger
    Dordleton Grumplestout: Spelunker Gadgeteer
    Shalika Ike: A Dark Woman with a Dark Past

I had once forgotten to even pick a deity at all in NWN1, and it was fixed in no time. A DM should be able to change your deity just as easily in NWN2 I think... Just ask 'em in game

Comment

Well, I want to keep the deity, just need to change the bio. I think I might have posted in the wrong place actually eh?

Doesn't Yashia follow Lathander too? She got some cool morningstar right?

I'm annoyed that the morningstar is not the preferred weapon of Lathander, while it IS the preferred weapon for Bane. Go figure.
      Dahdmib Al Faruk: Whirling Ranger
      Dordleton Grumplestout: Spelunker Gadgeteer
      Shalika Ike: A Dark Woman with a Dark Past

Comment

Your ingame bio? Just use the Character Bio option on your Sundren Tools interface at the top right if thats what you mean!

Just write a new one, accept it, relog and it should be changed
        Originally posted by roguethree
        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Okay no necro-threading.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
          X