Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes , I do have a bit of a problem.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes , I do have a bit of a problem.

Well my problem is not really a serious one , Its just that when I click on the forums tab on the left I get some un-organized chaotic thing pop up, Im just makeing a suggestion here that will help everyone, Can you place other sub Tabs to seperate things and keep it looking neet and less troublesom, that would make my life and I bet the life of many others alot easier.
    Elric Modner. - "Yesterday I dared struggle against tyranny, Today I dare to fight once again."

Not sure exactly what you mean, if you're referring to horizontal scrolling, we're aware of the issue but right now we don't have anyone to work on our template.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

This thread is a bit old but I'm going to close this as our brand new skin should have solved all outstanding issues.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
      X