Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you purchasing NWN2 on October 31st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you purchasing NWN2 on October 31st?

Are you purchasing NWN2 on October 31st?
    Yes, definitely!
    72.73%
    Maybe
    27.27%
    Probably not
    0.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Other
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I'm definitely going to be at the store on Oct 31st (mostly because they ran out of Collector's Edition reservations) But i probably wont be playing it too much that first week -_-
    Heh, i guess my characters are deleted, now. Updating char list soon!

Comment

Nooo... no Limited Collector's? I have mine preordered. Oh well, as long as you get the game.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

They said they might have some extra limited collectors, but i'd have to be the nerd that camps out in front of the store to get it. So i might do that

Another thing, i'm kinda pissed that the U.S. only gets a generic collectors edition, i was looking forward to the Good and Evil boxes
        Heh, i guess my characters are deleted, now. Updating char list soon!

Comment

Yeah it's unfortunate. It seems the U.K. version is what everyone is going for, but they have to wait longer to get it.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
          X