Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be interested in buying Sundren merchandise?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be interested in buying Sundren merchandise?

In order to help bring in revenue to keep up with Sundren's growth and upgrades, we are considering selling Sundren merchandise such as t-shirts, hats, etc. A t-shirt would probably cost about 10-20 dollars US and all profits go towards the server and website to better serve you -- our most important commodity, our players.

So how about it? Would you be interested in Sundren merchandise?
    Hell yes, Dark Advent t-shirt FTW!
    20.83%
    Depends on what's available
    40.28%
    Maybe
    15.28%
    No way! Only Gucci for me!
    23.61%
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Yes. I'd especially love a Sundren Staff hat, or something, that has all of our forum names on it. Or a 'Cultist of Echelon' shirt. Yeah. I'd buy that.
    Active
    Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
    Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

I'm a cheapass, but I'd definately consider this.

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus
        In order to help bring in revenue to keep up with Sundren's growth and upgrades, we are considering selling Sundren merchandise such as t-shirts, hats, etc. A t-shirt would probably cost about 10-20 dollars US and all profits go towards the server and website to better serve you -- our most important commodity, our players.

So how about it? Would you be interested in Sundren merchandise?
        How about buying in game items? Personally I'd go for donating some more cash for custom items for my character. A personalized axe, armour and shield would get my attention. Hell charge a little more and let me craft my +1 item to +2...
        yeah it sucks that money would buy you an advantage but it's how it works in the real world.
        Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Originally posted by Belwas View Post
          How about buying in game items? Personally I'd go for donating some more cash for custom items for my character. A personalized axe, armour and shield would get my attention. Hell charge a little more and let me craft my +1 item to +2...
          yeah it sucks that money would buy you an advantage but it's how it works in the real world.
          Problem is that's illegal because it violates the EULA and we could get shut down and possibly sued for doing so.... so not going to happen.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I hate games that do that.... but I totally support games that sell real world merchandise
            Elriel Freyja: Child moon elf ranger that can't keep herself out of trouble
            Caindy Blake: Human fighter with a limp in her step

Thy soul shall find itself alone
            'Mid dark thoughts of the gray tomb-stone;
            Not one, of all the crowd, to pry
            Into thine hour of secrecy

Comment

EULA? something euro?

Too bad it won't work. Can you do anything that will pertain to the game? Events? Telethon (game-a-thon)? whatever...
              get rid of the advantage part and just give some designer time for cool looking items?
              Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Anything that nets any kind of ingame benefit = no go.

George Carlin

Comment

EULA = End User License Agreement

That thing you're supposed to read and accept before playing the game that no one actually reads, only accepts so they CAN play the game.

One day I'm going to write one of those with a "relinquish ownership of your soul to me" clause in it.

[Edit]: I can't spell to save my life >.< (fixed)
                  Don't run...you'll only die tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Vichtor View Post

One day I'm going to write one of those with a "relinquish ownership of your soul to me" clause in it.
                    That's the language in the promisory note(s) I signed for law school student loans...
                    sigpic
                    How to Save $$ at Christmas

Fingal Haller - dwarven scout, locksmith and mercenary
                    Reuel - Human (absent-minded) Wizard
                    Rudash - Orc-blooded lad with a chip on his shoulder

Comment

Egh. Thats unfair, and ive hated games that do that.

Comment

Well.... I personally would buy a shirt that said "Why live for yourself when you can live for GBX?".... It would baffle everyone but my Girlfriend and Sister...
                        ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

Comment

I can sell my soul. That should give the staff enough money to buy a new pack of coffee.

I am willing to sell my blood as well, but its mostly caffeine these days.

EDIT: I have a great idea. How about instead of selling my soul and buying coffee we drink my blood instead? That would save money and get us coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Feydakin View Post
                            I can sell my soul. That should give the staff enough money to buy a new pack of coffee.

I am willing to sell my blood as well, but its mostly caffeine these days.

EDIT: I have a great idea. How about instead of selling my soul and buying coffee we drink my blood instead? That would save money and get us coffee.
                            So we can become caffeine addicted vampires? O.o
                            Elriel Freyja: Child moon elf ranger that can't keep herself out of trouble
                            Caindy Blake: Human fighter with a limp in her step

Thy soul shall find itself alone
                            'Mid dark thoughts of the gray tomb-stone;
                            Not one, of all the crowd, to pry
                            Into thine hour of secrecy

Comment

I would gladly rock a Sundren Developer t-shirt/cap.

Comment

Working...
                              X