Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you most looking forward to in Mask of the Betrayer?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you most looking forward to in Mask of the Betrayer?

What are you most looking forward to in Mask of the Betrayer?
    New Classes
    30.38%
    New Races
    10.13%
    New spells & feats
    30.38%
    Improved Graphics
    16.46%
    New tilesets
    12.66%
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

What about improved performance?

But the Imbue Item is going to be lots of fun, and hopefully we'll be able to take the additional invocation feat.

Weapon Focus (Ray) will also be nice.

Also, can't wait to see a monk use blazing aura.
    James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

It is assumed improved graphics includes performance.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

New Spells n feats . screw epic spells, i'l ju8st improve my CHA like crazy O_o. ((If i ever get an epic lvl O_o.))

Comment

If I could cast 2 votes, I would choose feats and spells and then new classes.
          Zorn Terinus - the arcane scientist
          Drogan Ebonshield - the dwarven mercenary

Comment

I'll be the odd-man out and suggest: the story!

So maybe it isn't the Biowarians at the helm, but I've always enjoyed the BG and NWN storylines (even though a couple haveb een less than great). I'm looking forward to immersing myself into the plotline again (with some help from my over-active imagination).

Comment

New resources for mapping. Anything else is icing.
              Mapper and Mad Kitten
              Currently playing:
              Lill Moonberry - Halfling Bard who knows the Hills are Alive with the Sound of angry goblins

Comment

Arcane Scholar of Candle Keep! Kyoko has a future class of choice indeed!
                Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
                Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
                Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
                Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
                Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
                Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

Originally posted by Fajitaduke View Post
                  I'll be the odd-man out and suggest: the story!

So maybe it isn't the Biowarians at the helm, but I've always enjoyed the BG and NWN storylines (even though a couple haveb een less than great). I'm looking forward to immersing myself into the plotline again (with some help from my over-active imagination).

Wow, ho w could i forget that? O_o, i'll take story too! , i was so upset when i found out that the knight captain just dies from big rocks... ((before the expansion was announced.))

Comment

More feats and spells all the way.
                    -------------
                    Better models is something I'd really like, but that option isn't here.
                    Even so I'm not sure I rather that to new feats and spells.

By better models I mean the 3D design of the creatures, mainly the player characters.
                    Most of the races have very ugly models, that's 1 of the 2 turn-downs NwN2 gives me...

Comment

The new classes (some of them) are appealing to me and I'm willing to give them a try, but I really enjoyed the story and companions from Neverwinter Nights 2's original campaign ? as stereotypical as they may have been. I'm looking forward to the new interactions and plot so much that I can barely sit still.

Let's just hope that Obsidian doesn't pull an Elanee and force the story romance from way out in left field again. Talk about a mood-killer.

Comment

I won't even be playing the single player campaign, just as I only played the basic NWN2 campaign for about 2 hours *waits for things to get thrown at him*. I've heard alot about bug fixes though... that'll be awesome! Less bugs, woot!
                        I got one leg missin'
                        How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                        Meet the Feebles

Comment

Working...
                        X