Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of the new website skin?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of the new website skin?

A lot of work went into the new design, what do you think of it?
    It looks awesome!
    48.15%
    Pretty good
    46.30%
    It's okay
    3.70%
    I liked the old one better
    1.85%
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I like the new design, it is pretty good. Exspecially that the whole thing is easier to navigate through thanks to the new upper frame or whatever it's called in html.
    "I feel like role models today are not meant to be put on a pedestal. But more like angels with broken wings"

- Tupac

Comment

Lurve. ^_^ Much, much better, and bigger, and easier to do everything.
      Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
      Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Comment

Unfortunetly I can now barely tell when something new is on a thread listing. (the pictures all being orange now)
        But perhaps I'll get used to it in time.
        There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Actually you can, if you scroll down and see the legend, the Sundren symbol is highlighted when there is a new post.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Very nice, too bad im so used to the old Sundren navigation.. But just like last time, i'll get used to it.

Comment

Not bad. Certainly better than some forums I have seen.
              Not sure what the previous skin was like though, but not bad at all

Comment

it's clean, I like it...thought with the recent thunderstorms and unending rain maybe it could have a gloomier template on it? I mean it's October, Halloween is creeping up and we have a vampire situation.
                Father Perry - "...great, not only do rats carry disease but apparently they explode into a fiery ball of flame.?"

"may your experience here be legendary." - Ipsissimus

Comment

Working...
                X