Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was your favourite companion in NWN2?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was your favourite companion in NWN2?

Who was your favourite companion in NWN2?
    Khelgar
    25.00%
    Neeshka
    8.33%
    Elanee
    16.67%
    Qara
    0.00%
    Grobnar
    12.50%
    Casavir
    0.00%
    Bishop
    8.33%
    Sand
    25.00%
    Zhjaeve
    0.00%
    Ammon Jerro
    4.17%
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I voted Sand, but I actually like Shandra best.

Comment

Close tie between Sand and Shandra. I vote Sand (Just because he has an awesome personality and his lines are good) because you don't get to have a romance with Shandra (I had already named our kid when she died >_<).

Zhaeve and Ammon are tied for third. Zhaeve is okay, but she feels too much like a Kreia rip-off (and a bad one, at that). Ammon felt like one of those jRPG characters were he's evil and fight him at least once as a boss but then he joins you for some reason or another. But he's cool because you don't really know his true motives, and I like characters like that.

Grobnar goes in a special category with Minsc and Deekin.

Casavir/Khelgar/Elanee/Neeshka felt too generic/stereotypical.

Bishop is just a plain ass... Which reminds me too much of Atton.

Qara is just plain annoying.
      Character(s)
      >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
      ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Sand without a doubt... His kick-ass comment always makes me chuckle

Rogue Player:
        Ok, I'll tell you what. I'll give you one gold for every door you open here in Undermountain.

Fighter Player: Hmmm..you got yourself a deal

DM: *grins*

*Actual happening in PnP D&D*

Comment

Personally I found Qara annoying. Elanee was definetly a stereotype, and a cumbersome one at that.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I took Grobnor mostly for his Deekin factor.
            Surprisingly I liked Qara, Sand and Khelgar in that order next.
            Ammon Jerro turned out to be..interesting since I was a fellow warlock. He was a good touch to an otherwise common sterotype following.
            There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Ammon Jerro. Conflicted people are always more interesting than one-dimensional characters. Ammon was faced with a set of difficult circumstances, and at each step of the way, made what he saw as the only possible choice, and he still ended up becoming something he didn't approve of. The conversation with him at Shandra's farm after his death is, in my opinion, the best-written piece of dialogue in the game.

Sand was good, too, for the Xan Moonblade factor. Neeshka was fun, if somewhat stereotyped. I thought Khelgar's quest where he wanted to become a monk because he got beat up by some once was entertaining, although the rest of his character was pretty dull. Bishop was alright, although I felt he was just a sort of watered-down Ammon Jerro. And I actually liked Qara.

The others were just plain dull.

Comment

I liked the druid for some reason. I think it was the class more than the personality though. I was glad she was stereotypical cause thats what i expected with her. I never liked playing the Druid in NWN1 cause you couldn't cast spells while in a form. So once I saw all these cool things for the druid class i got real interested in the Elanee.

Sand had cool lines and Shandra was a great npc as well. Neeshka i favored too.
                Current: Dae'Vesta, freaky female half-drow assassin

Like Metal ? ----> http://www.myspace.com/cryofsickness2008

Comment

Working...
                X