Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favourite race in NWN2?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favourite race in NWN2?

Everyone has their likes and dislikes, what one would you pick above all others?
    Dwarf
    16.28%
    Elf
    18.60%
    Gnome
    2.33%
    Half-elf
    6.98%
    Half-orc
    0.00%
    Halfling
    6.98%
    Human
    32.56%
    Planetouched
    16.28%
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I vote human just because you can't beat an extra feat and 4 extra skill points a level. Useful for anything and everyone.
    -Harbinger of Justice

Death:"Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape."

Woman: "Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little--"

Death: "Yes. As Practice. You have to start out learning to believe the little lies."

Woman: "So we can belive the big ones?"

Death: "Yes. Justice. Mercy. Duty. Things of that nature."

Comment

For melee I have to give my vote to the wood elves. That +2 to str and dex is mighty indeed, and far better than any bonus feat IMHO.

Plus the constant active searching and the other small perks make this race my current favorite for any character headed down a melee based path.

From an artistic perspective, I love the dark elf model. I have considered playing one as my main in the PW if I ever get time to play. That level adjustment is a real killer though.

Comment

:P I?ll have to say moon elf... Nothing beats it for RPing. Well, everyone has their opinions. ~sniff~

Comment

I'd have to say Human, cuz the elves look funny... and Human is easiest to relate to for RP

Comment

Human. Elves and dwarves take a certain... Flare... To RP correctly. 'Specially with the subraces (For instance, most sun elves are highly arrogant, while wood elves are reclusive). Humans come naturally to me. Also, they can be a whole range of things, from curious to cynical to headstrong.

If I could pick a second choice, it'd be half-elves... Because they're just cool like that.
            Character(s)
            >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
            ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Dwarf, I don't have any particular likes about their bonuses, but a really eccentric dwarf must be fun to roleplay. It'll probably be my race.

Vfox, you're from buffalo? I'm a buffalonian too! I work in the city, but I live out in the suburbs. You like Sabres hockey?

Comment

I didn't think anyone would vote for half-elfs... hmm....

My vote goes for elves, since each different race has its own unique RP qualities and in-game bonuses.
                Heh, i guess my characters are deleted, now. Updating char list soon!

Comment

Gah, I've always loved anything but Human. Particulalry Dwarves and Elves.
                  There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

The strongheart halfling is my favorite PnP race and to have them in NWN2 is very cool.

Comment

Meh, they all seem fine. I'd probably go with elves, though. But I like playing humans because there's a ton of information on them in the campaign setting, you basically can't go wrong making a deep human with just the main campaign setting guide for Faerun.

Comment

Aasimar are by far my favorite since I usually play a Monk or Paladin type character... I do wish they would have included some without pointy ears, more facial markings, and the ability to make the facial markings glowy and different colors than the eyes... (Jerro's markings practically glowed due to the colors that were used on him... I have wanted to play through the game as a warlock using his manequin just so I could glow and have glowy stones hanging from a very cool looking robe...)

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
                        "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
                        Eldraxus Tzyvioq
                        Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

Dwarf! Eat, drink, and cleave a few orcs
                          Parn Thistleknot - Founder of the Midget Medic Corps.
                          Raven

Comment

Working...
                          X