Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What alignment are you in Neverwinter Nights 2?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What alignment are you in Neverwinter Nights 2?

Personally I'm usually some form of evil, almost never chaotic... but I rarely do go good (I did go good the first time through the NWN2 campaign and it was hard at times to be pleasent.)
    Good
    50.00%
    Evil
    23.53%
    Neutral
    26.47%
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Typically I end up in the neutral category. I won't murder someone for you, unless there is a decent reason and some coin involved.

Comment

The main character I plan to play in Sundren is Lawful neutral. I do enjoy a good evil character though, neutral evil usually.
      The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

I usually do evil too. I'm greedy for coin, can't help it; especially if there is a locked chest in front of me, now that's just asking for it. However, I rather talk my way out of something then kill, maybe that make me neutral.
        I am beauty, I am youth, I am life.
        Come to me! Together we shall be love.

Our lives will flow on like a dream, in one eternal vampire kiss.

Comment

I tend toward Lawful/evil or a chatoic/good character depending on the play style i am shooting for at the time.

In the OC it was very difficult to stay chaotic/good i always ended moving toward lawful/good due the choices avail to me. though it was far easier to stay lawful/evil.

Comment

I normally end up somewhere on the good side of the spectrum. Usually starting off as chaotic and possibly shifting to neutral or lawful from there.
            Wise men wonder while strong men die

Comment

poll seems to be missing more than half of the alignments. Law and chaos are diametrically opposed much of the conflict available in D&D is between these two aspects. wars are fought by people who profess to be good because of their views of law and chaos.

I usually like to lean toward chaos whether it is good or neutral. Chaotic Evil characters often wind up dead or alone really quickly so I dont play them.

Comment

It turns up Lawful good for me. When I try to be evil, I can't o.O'
                Amateur historian of religion | Website Designer | Known in-game as Talon Eloi.

Comment

I am normally a good character, however, in Sundren I have chosen the path of either Neutral or Evil... Depending on which of my two characters are being played at the moment.

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
                  "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
                  Eldraxus Tzyvioq
                  Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

Working...
                  X