Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren Update

A new clientside update is available through the Sundren Updater.

Tonight I have also installed new memory in the server (thanks again for the donations I received so far guys -- It makes all the difference).

- Lag issues appear to have been resolved
    - Mossdale Transition fixed
    - Factions fixed

I also want to note that for those of you who remember the crafting appearance changer functionality -- we are considering readding this to Sundren. However it significantly increases resource usage to such a degree where I would have to invest in even more memory.

In short -- if I get the donations and I can get even more memory, then using this plugin again will become a reality.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

UI:
    - Removed behavior panel from Character Sheet. This may come back (partially) at a later time, but for now having it disabled stops the lag people were experiencing

Classes:
    - Combat Medic heal skill prerequisite down to 8 from 10
    - Eldritch Knight Light Armor and Medium Armor Proficiency requirements replaced with Still Spell.

Feats:
    - Armor Proficiency (X) requirements of Arcane Armor Proficiency (X) removed

Spells:
    - Disguise Self alternate shapes fixed
    - Yuan-ti and gray orcs now adopt alternate shapes of humans and half-orcs respectively when casting Disguise Self
    - Exploit with Disguise Self that allowed the skill bonus to be applied twice fixed

Miscellaneous:
    - Disguise kits added to Talent & Balance store and 'some shady place'
    - Respawn point for neutrals / Chauntea worshippers temporarily changed to the Temple of Helm

Comment

Thanks!

I was in the Veritas bunker last night, selling some loot and got jumped by the Lt. and the Spymaster. Barely made it out alive.
      sigpic
      Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

Thanks for your effort, I noticed that now the bahaviour tab is gone on the character it doesnt lag you out instantly! this is great news!
        Originally posted by roguethree
        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
        X