Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neverwinter Nights 2 Madness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neverwinter Nights 2 Madness!

Well everyone is sparking up and installing their fresh copies of Neverwinter Nights 2. I hope everyone is enjoying the game!

I would like to take this opportunity to encourage everyone to post about their new character they started for the campaign. Head over to the forum!

http://www.sundren.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

oh mighty project leader

A question about characters to participate in Sundren.

Do you wish us to start fresh for Sundren, or will exports of Campaign characters be sufficient?

Comment

As said in our FAQ, Sundren will be servervault-- this means you have to have a brand new character for Sundren and only for Sundren. There are several reasons for this, the main one of which is this prevents people from modifying their character or giving it items they shouldn't have because the character is stored on our server instead.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

What he really means is, A server vault enhances gameplay by allowing creators to control the power level of characters, thus allowing them to make encounters tailored to a specific strength tier.
        Sunder me? Sunder you!

Comment

Working...
        X