Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Projects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren Projects

Hey folks,

Just an update on what's on the horizon for Sundren. I have some new memory for the server that has come in, we are also looking at upgrading our storage for backups and development.

We are also purchasing new hosting for a voicechat service to facilitate staff discussions, and may provide this as a public service depending.

Remember folks, your donations keep things running: The website, the internet for the server, and maintenance. I realize some people still have issues with lag and it's not something we've stopped researching, however the complexity of something as large and heavily modified as Sundren can not be contested.

So whether it's $5 or $50, please donate if you enjoy the server... it goes a long way and ensures that our hardworking staff can continue to provide for the players.

Donate Here.

Thanks guys
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Donations are still needed! The memory purchase may help solve some of the issues we've been having, and each small offer contributes towards that end.

Comment

Working...
    X