Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neverwinter Nights Podcast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neverwinter Nights Podcast!

I just thought I would bring everyone's attention to the NWN podcast which also covers NWN2. They are going to have interviews with the developers and some of the toolset betatesters!

NWN Podcast
    http://www.neverwinternightspodcast.com

Check it out.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Thank you Saulus!!

On Nov 5th, we released the first episode a few days late, and we are building the notes for Episode 2 as I type this!! There is so much news out there on NWN & NWN2 we could have done an episode Monday night!!!

So stay tuned... its gonna get good!! Especially thanks to those like you who have spread the news about us.

-Ashercon
    aka Ashercon - Join us at neverwinternightspodcast.com

Comment

Plenty of news here on our front. Lots of madness with PWs so far and a few pitfalls. Good luck and keep up the good work. I already have beaten the campaign
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Wow!! I started the tutorial and realized i need a new keyboard and mouse.
        We got your ODEO! Thanks. We are gonna try to do a Mod section in episode 3, and will certainty use your comments. In the meantime check out episode 2, should be out Friday night.
        aka Ashercon - Join us at neverwinternightspodcast.com

Comment

Well I'm checking every day for episode 2. Can't wait to hear the Sundren plug. Methods of advertisement have helped the project immensely so far. We have many new team members from it.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
          X