Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Upgrade Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Upgrade Tonight

Just a heads up, I have just received new server memory from my supplier and will be upgrading the memory in the server tonight to 4.5GB. The downtime should occur after 5PM GMT -5 and last for up to fifteen minutes.

The new memory should let the server run much more smoothly towards the end of the day after it has been up for many hours.

Thanks
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Thank you Hal!
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Comment

I hope our donations helped a bit with the new ram and thanks for putting our donations to good use!

Any other projects coming up that is funded from our donations?
      Calandra Gleamblade

Comment

Some website projects I want to get done, could always use more support for funding that.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
        X