Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Client Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client Update

Please run the Sundren updater.

This update includes fixes to some dialog checks for Arbiter's Stand, missing icons, and also includes the updated skills UI, nice job Kaeldorn.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Sounds great, I think something got messed up, people are PMing me in-game about having 119 intimidate skills and such.
    Originally posted by Saulus
    Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Perigo could have an intimdate skill that high!! he is a grumpy old gus... and the -47 weapon smithing? well... I guess he forgot all he learned .. I think the basic rolls were correct withthe language bar, but we couldn't actually roll with the interface.
      Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
      Cybil Gelley (Retired)
      Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

EDIT: Okay, I guess it still has some bugs to work out. The new skill UI looks nice though.
        Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
        "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
        UTC -4

Comment

UPDATE: SKills work fine, but I think those of us that were here when the first one went in got corrupted and all our skill points vanished.

EDIT: Seems like it was just the people that logged on during the intermitent time that have this problem.
          Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
          Cybil Gelley (Retired)
          Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Confirmed. My character Elusa's skills were erased, but Rena's weren't, since I wasn't playing her during the initial update.
            UTC -4

Comment

I'm unable to log into the server. It says "Could not load module. Missing Hak File Sundren_V65.hak"

However, the Sundren updater did not reveal any needed new file updates required. Anyone knows what the problem lying in?

Mithrilia Somadis - The Heart of Mithril

Comment

Yeah that was fixed, everyone should rerun the updater. If it says failed that doesn't mean to keep playing on the server anyway -- can cause issue.
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Obvious but necessary question: What happens to the 8 or 9 of us whose skills points were reset to 0?
                  UTC -4

Comment

Alcander, Cirion, Andy, Lu Cai, Elusa, Perigo all have had their skills nuked... there are probably more. New characters or people who just are logging in aren't getting the same problem, evidently.

Alcander Nefezen-'Sometimes, I wonder, does a Dragon see the same colours as I?"

Comment

Yeah, Andy lost all her skill points, but my other chars didn't lose anything.

I was logged with Andy when the update came.
                      Last edited by Lanemeyer; 01-07-2009, 01:13 AM.
                      "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Tried removing hak files to retry updating, it updates normally until the series of sundren_v##.hak files are unable to be downloaded and the updater says "Update failed. Click retry to try again.".

Hopefully it gets fixed. Strange that it seems I'm the only one suffering from the problem.

Comment

The updater should work fine, I can confirm it on my end. To anyone who had problems with their characters you will have to have a DM reset you, I can revert to your last character backup but it will likely be a few days old.

George Carlin

Comment

I just passed level, so I believe a reset would be more worthy. Unless you think it's better if I give you the screen shot of my xp and you get my old char beckup and put the xp back?

Not sure what would be better...
                            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

My issue is finally fixed by reinstalling the updater.

I need to have my character resetted as well since its affected by the skill bug. Not sure how its done, I'll simply provide my character's details for reference to make needed changes.

PC name: Mithrilia Somadis
                              Login Name: Acruied

Dankee.

Comment

Working...
                              X