Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update (Run Sundren Updater)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update (Run Sundren Updater)

This update includes some changes for the upcoming Mossdale release, some 2da spellfixes (Kaeldorn will note in this thread), and there is a modification I have made to remove some unused AI routines in NWN2.

These AI changes should be transparent but they should noticeably improve the latency when in heavy combat and reduce lag significantly.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

The spell fixes revolve around druid wildshapes. Some of them had been lost during the SoZ transition, but now they should all be working as intended again.

Comment

Gotta love how many problems Obsidian are capable of creating when releasing "improved performance" software
      Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

To be bluntly honest about this one, it was my fault

Initially, I basically copied all of the SoZ spell data over the appropriate lines in our 2da, to adopt any changes Obsidian made to existing spells. And since I believe there were columns added, it wasn't possible to use any software to quickly look for specific deviations for each line in that file (as all of them were shifted, and thus different). After a bug report I went over all of the wildshape spells in the new and old files, and basically found out Sundren was using a custom spell script rather than the default one, so I had to put that back in for the standard and elemental wildshapes.

Comment

Working...
        X