Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Dec 16th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Dec 16th

- Additional fixes for Thayan Knight Class
    - New models for Mossdale Content (you'll see it eventually)
    - Custom Transition Icon (Thanks Hellfire)
    - New VFX Updates
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

1st reply . Neat more stuff
    blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
    Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
    I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Don't do that. The moronic tradition of the "FIRST!!1!" Post is extremely irritating and juvenile. But you're right, more content is always cool
      Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Cant wait to see it =(
        "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
        The power of the hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Urithrand View Post
          Don't do that. The moronic tradition of the "FIRST!!1!" Post is extremely irritating and juvenile. But you're right, more content is always cool
          I can't help being moronic or juvenile. Like peter pan I refuse to grow up. Yet I get to shag wendy....there is some nightmares for you :P
          blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
          Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
          I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Working...
          X