Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren IRC Chat Launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren IRC Chat Launched

I set up an IRC channel for Sundren over at neverwinter connections for anyone who wants to use it.

All the info to join can be found here. http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Chat
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I love you. Viva la chato.

Comment

Good idea; IRC is much more accessible than something like Ventrillo.
      PC - Corwin Eska'las (Sun Elf pursuing the dream of becoming a Bladesinger)

Alt PC - Brevin Smoothands (meticulously groomed half orc bard swashbuckler... sort of... sings great, less fighting)

Comment

Cool! Can't wait to see you all there.
        Character(s)
        >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
        ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Also, Mozilla Firefox has a free IRC chat program called ChatZilla - http://chatzilla.hacksrus.com/index.html
          Character(s)
          >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
          ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Yup using it right now, but I personally favor mIRC over Chatzilla, its more clear
            Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
              Yup using it right now, but I personally favor mIRC over Chatzilla, its more clear
              mIRC is my fav.
              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

http://bersirc.free2code.net/index.php/home
                "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
                - Bertrand Russell

Comment

mIRC for the win.

Comment

Perhaps two handy commands, not everyone knows them

/server -m irc.neverwinterconnections.com <-- opens a new server window, connecting to the nwnconnections irc server.
                    /join # sundren <-- joins the channel.
                    Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

Common Sundren MIRC Status Suffixes

Thisisyourname|AFK = Away From Keyboard
                      Thisisyourname|IG = In Game
                      Thisisyourname|ZZZ = Asleep
                      Thisisyourname|MOD = Working in the toolset
                      Thisisyourname|DM = In game running events, monitoring play, etc
                      Thisisyourname|DND = Do not disturb - When everything else just won't do!

I am sure more will develop, but these are common right now and if you are trying to talk to someone and they do not respond, these should help explain why.

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
                      "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
                      Eldraxus Tzyvioq
                      Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

Working...
                      X