Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two new DMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two new DMs

Lets all welcome our two new junior DMs which will be making headway into Sundren, I'll leave their personal greetings to themselves.

It has been a busy few weeks and will continue to be so in the foreseeable future. I personally have just been finishing up my remaining weeks before graduation. The new NWN2 expansion comes out next month and we have a lot of great ideas on paper for it too, it should also bring a lot of new NWN2 fans into the fold. Sundren has some great plans to take advantage of the new content featured in the Storm of Zehir expansion, and we plan to be one of the first PWs out there to support it (requiring it to play on Sundren), for some this may be bad news, however I think for the majority it shows our dedication to be on the forefront of what's new and exciting in NWN2.

Things have been a bit quiet lately but it takes a lot of time to create a whole new world and bring a new feeling into such a large and expansive mod. It's very easy to cater to the socialites and hack and slash genres with mediocre content but the Sundren team is and always has been dedicated to pushing the boundaries on NWN2 and delivering content you simply won't see anywhere else.

So, my friends... once again lets welcome our new DMs that'll keep you brats -- I mean "loyal" fans entertained while greater adventures and avenues of exploration slowly make their way from the creative minds here at the Sundren Team -- to your computer... Absolutely free.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I look forward to knowing who the new DMs are Also could you say what timezone you new DMs are on?
    Gulli05
    Characters:
    -Galidran Myrkara - Theme: Progenies of the Great Apocalypse - Dimmu Borgir
    -Zeherna "Zera" Zahiir
    -Garidas Wulfden Telien
    -Galiana Eld'zan
    -Grey'den Stormhammer

Comment

Two new DMs? Cool.

Wait. I'm one, aren't I?

Expect to see me around early GMT evenings and on the weekend. See you in game!
      sigpic
      Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

I'm new too, me, me!!
        Oh wait.. when you say new, I'm guessing you don't mean being here so long they've forgot. Welcome to the other side as I like to say
        Originally posted by Lollercide
        Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Welcome!

European, hmm? Guess that gives me reason to start playing earlier than midnight again. With not one, but two DM's on for 'my timezone'

Also... two new ones? Out of which one is European... Hmm. Wonder if they also happen to have been among the ones asking for more DM activity *snickers*

Comment

Originally posted by Dune View Post
            I'm new too, me, me!!
            Oh wait.. when you say new, I'm guessing you don't mean being here so long they've forgot. Welcome to the other side as I like to say
            I suppose "the other side" is just another name for "the dark side"

Comment

W00t!
              Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
              Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
              Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
              Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
              Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

Originally posted by Maevan2 View Post
                I suppose "the other side" is just another name for "the dark side"
                We get cookies?
                sigpic
                Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

Yay! DM Equinox and Dune are both GMT! I also want DM Slanke back... he was on the GMT timezone

But welcome to DM-hood Equinox! I look forward to see what you got in your bag of events
                  Gulli05
                  Characters:
                  -Galidran Myrkara - Theme: Progenies of the Great Apocalypse - Dimmu Borgir
                  -Zeherna "Zera" Zahiir
                  -Garidas Wulfden Telien
                  -Galiana Eld'zan
                  -Grey'den Stormhammer

Comment

YAY dm's....all gmt though?...bummer but perhaps they will have trouble sleeping or feel the need to be up at like 2 am. :P
                    blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
                    Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
                    I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Glad to hear there are new DM's. Glad to have you.
                      Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                      "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

There not all GMT, just 1 new one. I actually don't know what timezone our other new one is in.
                        Originally posted by Lollercide
                        Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

My sources tell me US Eastern.
                          Originally posted by Saulus
                          Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Drat that means I'm still 6 hours from a DM. Stupid Hawaiian time, esp without the insanity that is DST.
                            Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
                            Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
                            "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
                            -General George S. Patton

Comment

HAHAHA someone with a worse time zone then me *GRINS*.
                              blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
                              Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
                              I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Working...
                              X