Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Large Update - New Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Update - New Feature

So after a very long wait I'm proud to announce a new feature. The bad news: It's going to require a larger download because a lot of areas have been modified.

The good news? Now, almost every single area in Sundren will have places to sit. The new kemo chairs community hak has all the custom animations for each race for each different height, it also allows you to choose how you want to sit on the chair, whether you want to cross your legs, or sit backwards, or turn the chair around!

I have painstakingly went over every single area in Sundren and swapped out all the various stools, chairs, benches, and booths with the new sittable versions.

Here's an overview of the update:

- Moved Port Avanthyr City Hall to more Central Location
    - Updated NPCs in Various Areas
    - Legion Barracks now available in Gate of the Sunderer
    - Wall shooting fix
    - All areas now sittable

So go run that updater and enjoy sitting on your ass! (And feel free to send me an e-beer for all that work I did)

Future Updates will be focusing on rebalancing of dungeons to have more appropriate CR/Loot/XP rewards based on the level and difficulty, as well as a larger focus on improving crafting options, diversity, and a lot more quests are in the works!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Every single chair, stool, bench... thats crazy!!

Probably why we all love ya too!

Thanks guys!
    Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
    Cybil Gelley (Retired)
    Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Saulus, you're a grade-A jenius. Enjoy your e-"Irish Car Bomb".
      Aratil Lafaer, CG Moon Elf Bard
      Themes:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uULnXjrl5MQ&feature=fvsr
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdCfcjmxouo

Comment

Looking good man, I can't wait.
        Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
        "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Nice work as always!
          Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Definitely appreciate the time this must have taken, thank you Saulus for making Sundren even better!
            ~~~ || Characters: Pythios Wyrmborn || ~~~

Comment

Kudos to the staff for such a great feature!
              Characters:
              Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
              Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
              If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Yay! *cheers another time...
                and wonders what Elusa is going to say*

Comment

It's like Christmas in October. Finally chairs can be taken off the dead horse list. Unless you don't want people to talk about how great they are.

EDIT: And yes, I totally called this.
                  Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
                  "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
                  UTC -4

Comment

WHAT?! I cant run around naked? man this sucks!

lol im j/k.

siteable chairs? nice man, nice.

Comment

*clap*clap*clap*
                      fantastic!

Comment

Thanks for making Sundren all the better for us to enjoy. Your Hard work is appreciated thank you an all the sundren staff.
                        Gloirin Ironforge -Captain of the Skullcleaverssigpic

Comment

YAY!!!!! very cool.

Now Ashinet can sit and loose all her gold gambling :P
                          blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
                          Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
                          I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Thank you Saulus! <3

Comment

I assume the remaining chairs are there because they're considered part of their respective tables? (e.g. a few of the chairs in the inns, inn rooms, the large tables in the Exigo Post building, etc.)

I'd like to suggest moving some of the NPCs away from the sittable chairs. The Sundren Comfort corner benches in particular have some NPCs in front of them, making it awkward to roleplay.

Lastly, gnomes and dwarves get the shaft. Again. But no one likes them anyway, so it's okay.
                              Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
                              "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
                              UTC -4

Comment

Working...
                              X