Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Maintenance (Friday Morning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Maintenance (Friday Morning)

The server will be down for about an hour Friday morning (Est) while I swap out some bad memory that was causing some problems with the new stuff I just received via UPS.

Thanks for the donations guys.

Stay tuned for some exciting summer updates in the coming months.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Hmmm.. exciting summer updates, eh?

As much as I love surprises, care to give us just a little hint or two?
    sigpic
    Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

Let's just say there will be some more "exotic" places to visit (not)in Sundren.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Coolio! Sounds great!
        Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
        "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Dammit! I wish I did not ask for a hint. Now I am even MORE curious than I was before. lol

Thanks a lot Saulus :P :P :P
          sigpic
          Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

Gnarley!!!!!!!!
            "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

yayyyy!!!

Thanks Saulus!!
              "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Yay for new places! Oh, and why did u say what time zone (est), but not what hour? *chuckles.. Waits as patiently as he can for the server to be back up.. currently 10:20 (EST) =P
                "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
                Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

Heh, I don't even know what time it is in EST but hopefully it is still morning..
                  Originally posted by Lollercide
                  Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

It's all done.

George Carlin

Comment

I'm gonna come back from my summer trip and not recognize a damn thing in Sundren... Bah!
                      Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Originally posted by Kangleton View Post
                        I'm gonna come back from my summer trip and not recognize a damn thing in Sundren... Bah!
                        I want a gift when you come back
                        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Working...
                        X