Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for Sundren on NWvault.com!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for Sundren on NWvault.com!

Show your pride for Sundren, vote for us on nwvault.com!

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...s.Detail&id=99

If you don't have an account on nwvault, register . This is an excellent way to thank all us hard working guys and gals for the time they put into Sundren.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Yay! It's about time. You should submit an ad as well...
    Character(s)
    >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
    ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

I actually literally am purposely not submitting ads because we already have, and are already accumulating so much people that I don't think the server would ever have empty slots anymore. We already have to create a DM slot reservation system now just so the DMs can get on.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Voted and posted. Very nice presentation for the world. Very impressive in comparison to the other PW listings. If things keep going this hot and heavy and if the donations to the PW reflect the amount of users, you should have enough to buy a new server for the main PW areas soon... looks like you are going to need it. I do think you need to make the donation link more prominant on the main page and even put a link on the front page of the forums for people like myself who have the forum main page hotlinked and rarely, if ever, see the main sundren site anymore.

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
        "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
        Eldraxus Tzyvioq
        Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

Originally posted by Grigori View Post
          Voted and posted. Very nice presentation for the world. Very impressive in comparison to the other PW listings. If things keep going this hot and heavy and if the donations to the PW reflect the amount of users, you should have enough to buy a new server for the main PW areas soon... looks like you are going to need it. I do think you need to make the donation link more prominant on the main page and even put a link on the front page of the forums for people like myself who have the forum main page hotlinked and rarely, if ever, see the main sundren site anymore.
          The site won't look the same for much longer.

George Carlin

Comment

Apparently someone is trying to give a bad rap on Sundren. I no doubt suspect it's someone from another server like Frontier. You can see his comment saying the RP is horrible and no one RPs. http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...s.Detail&id=99

George Carlin

Comment

Always have them, but they can't give good and reasonable arguments anyway
              Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

We need to encourage the rest of the Sundren community to vote, the numbers would really help on nwvault.
                Heh, i guess my characters are deleted, now. Updating char list soon!

Comment

If they make comments like that about Sundren, then they fear Sundren. *puts on his fake PhD doctor license* It's all part of the human brain, when it detects an immediate threat is tries to lash out making itself bigger than the threat that has come along and I have no idea what I am typing.........VOTE FOR SUNDREN!
                  Dale Kalmir -Fighter/Lover/Leader/Hero
                  Arcadius Delmont- Snob
                  Drum - Little
                  Syris Namor - Sober

Comment

Working...
                  X