Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A word about crafting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A word about crafting...

Hey folks,

I'm sure many of you know that crafting is a real thing we've wanted to do for awhile, but quests were a priority at first. Well now that we've completed the quest system and it's working quite well we are now focusing on crafting. Very soon in a coming update to Sundren you will see crafting components popping up in stores, loot drops, etc... suddenly unlocking the ability to use your crafting skills with the various tools and benches distributed throughout Sundren. In the future all faction HQs will also have crafting resources and benches unique to that faction.

So where does this involve you guys? Well I'm looking for a dedicated creative individual who has the free time and experience to help our hardworking staff create and design more recipies to compliment the existing ones, and to help us write books, scrolls and the like that we can hide in various places for you guys to find the recipies! If this sounds like something you can commit to, feel free to send me a PM.

We do plan to eventually even expand the featureset of crafting to include features from other popular crafting systems. It doesn't happen overnight, but we are well on our way to providing some cool new acitivites to keep you guys busy with while adventuring.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin
Working...
X