Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character Wipes - Completed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Wipes - Completed!

I finished my scripts required for the wipe early. So I thought people may want a jump on fitting their new characters into the world of Sundren. We feel all major issues have been addressed for experience and treasure gains. Therefore the wipe has been completed.

Are monsters still dropping gold necklaces, and level 9 scrolls? i hope not ><

Comment

For now they will, but the gold cap is strict now. Also, we have a new member to the team who will be reviewing and creating all loot tables.

Comment

Drops are a bit unbalanced...FP dropped off of a starting goblin archer. I now have 2 of them. :|

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlett View Post
          Drops are a bit unbalanced...FP dropped off of a starting goblin archer. I now have 2 of them. :|
          Either lucky or unbalanced
          Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

I don't think its unbalanced. Why shouldn't you get a gold necklace or a FP suit of armor? Sometimes you need items that give you a little bit of gold too...it shouldn't be a problem unless it was like FP +3 or something...which it isn't. Sure there is the normal range of regular items, but once in a while its nice to pick up a gold necklace or a FP. My character before the wipe was level 5 and by no means was he rich. The most gold I ever had at one particular time was 2.5K. I think the loot system is fine as it is...except adding more items to the list would really be great.
            "My dual blades shall seek those who defy nature's art. For the spirit of the forest lives within my heart."
            ~Telemir Arelieth - Ranger of Chauntea

Comment

She's just lucky and doesn't realize it. If you got a green ring from a starting goblin then one 1 hour later, you might say unbalanced too. However, green rings right now are... 1 in 8500 or so drop. I know someone who got two. I know players who don't even know they're in.

Hence why we have someone who will be dedicated to these issues.

Comment

lol. before the wipe, Sylivia had two rings XD. One ring of agility she found on a gobby, and another bought in the store, a ring of lesser Will. Gimme them back waaah! Atleast my ring of agility. That thing was awesome XD

Comment

Hey if you all feel like your getting too much stuff...then either back down a little on your goblin bashing..or give it away.. no big deal .

Abigale could use some Full plate... .
                  Current: Dae'Vesta, freaky female half-drow assassin

Like Metal ? ----> http://www.myspace.com/cryofsickness2008

Comment

This is sort of painful, however, I believe it is for the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X