Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character Wipe Sometime Tomorrow

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Wipe Sometime Tomorrow

Just as a heads up, a few final balance issues have been addressed. As part of the ending phase of the beta, a full character wipe will occur sometime tomorrow. This will be the only character wipe to occur on Sundren. After that all characters will be permanent.

Also, please note that all ECL races will require DM approval before being able to enter the portal. You will need to write a description of your character including alignment, and deity as well you will need to write your plans for the character. Please post this in the help forum. NON ECL races do not have to do this. Also please do not get frustrated/angry with the DMs if your request to be an ECL race is not accepted.

The reason why we're doing the wipe ASAP is so we can get it over with and people can go on with their characters and resume their normal routine.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Quick question.

After the wipe, when we are witnessing characters who are...RP challenged, what is the proper way to address this? A quick post in this forum, or dm_tell, or...?

Any help is appreciated.
    Dhaot Stoneshadow - Fledgling Wizard.

Comment

I'd say post it in the Help forums always. Then message a DM saying you posted it.

Edit:

The reason for this is we do have internal record keeping and often times discussion on people. If it's something urgent, then of course message a DM first.

"OMG! I'm getting PK'D LIKE MAD!!! GRIEF! GRIEF! OH IT HURTS!""

Comment

Awesome. I've been hoping for a character wipe. I've made so many versions of my chars, trying to figure out what one works the best for me... Only so many ways to spell Ashura. Teehehe.

Comment

Kinda cool that we can get it over with early... lot sooner than I anticipated tho To remake... or move on... hrm...
          Player behind ~ Ohgmek

Comment

keep sylivia... or play a drow... hard choice. and then i want to also play a sune elven necromancer of velashoonon... but im guessing scince i said that out loud, im not going to do that :P

Comment

Originally posted by undeadsteak View Post
              keep sylivia... or play a drow... hard choice. and then i want to also play a sune elven necromancer of velashoonon... but im guessing scince i said that out loud, im not going to do that :P
              Or are you? Hmmmm.....oh I so love a good mystery!!!
              Drago Muddeynard: Professional Hero, Proud member of the Midget Medic Corps

Comment

Deffinately re-making Selene....only going to spell her name right this time around. Canadiel, not canadeel...gah.
                "The Weave is the source of all magic in Faerun, and I would give my life to protect it!"
                Selene Canadiel--Knight of the Weave
                "I have failed you once....I will not fail you again!"
                Sylvanas Kathar--Thayan Knight

Comment

And... i changed my mind again rofl!

Comment

If you are remaking characters with custom DM items from myself and have no IC reason/excuse for losing them, I will gladly give them out again.

Comment

Allright, have to save some data then. Thanks for the heads up *O*
                      Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

you know what.. i changed my mind again! Sylivia stays :P

Comment

Can we get a "Beta Sword of ph4tness +5" on our new characters as momentos to our Beta Experience???
                          Player behind ~ Ohgmek

Comment

can all the beta testers start out as level 4 XD ^_^

Comment

Woo-hoo....beta is over. Now to start again with a PC that'll be about for a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X