Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Staff Section Updated

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff Section Updated

For anyone interested in joining the Sundren Team, please check out our "Join Us" section for available positions. Of note is several DM positions, Mapping, and one programmer position.

http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Join_us
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

If the time to join one of the most popular PW's out there if any, it's now.

Rogue Player:
    Ok, I'll tell you what. I'll give you one gold for every door you open here in Undermountain.

Fighter Player: Hmmm..you got yourself a deal

DM: *grins*

*Actual happening in PnP D&D*

Comment

heh, i would try being dm, but im more of a player then maker.

Comment

I could help designing areas.

go to :
        http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view....Detail&id=106

You will find one of the areas I created.
        Zorn Terinus - the arcane scientist
        Drogan Ebonshield - the dwarven mercenary

Comment

It looks like there's a few areas of your mapping we'll have to improve on but if you're interested, please send an application with a RAR'ed (www.rarlabs.com) file containing an ERF of an area.

I'll get back to you sometime after I receive it.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Although my quests tend to get a bit long at times, I tend to be a fair and balanced DM as long as the group is roleplaying. I had a great time DM'ing and my player's feedback has been nothing but positive. If you have a DM staging room and a solid core of RP'ers I would be a quest DM if you are interested.

Comment

If you're looking to apply please send an application after reading the "join us" section.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
              X