Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March RPOTM Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March RPOTM Results

The results of our March Role Player of the Month award are in. The following players were recognized by our players and staff for being consistent and praiseworthy role players. Please join me in congratulating this month's winner and runner-up:

Winner: Tupoun
    Runner Up: Marrs Masters

The winner will receive 500 XP per level OR 1 custom appearance for an existing item, AND eligibility to apply for a locked race.

The runner up will receive 250XP per level OR 1 custom appearance for an existing item, AND eligibility to apply for a locked race.

Tupoun and Marrs should contact any DM soon to receive their reward. Great job, guys!

Congrats!
    Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Woow, I didn't expect this! With my poor english knowledges so ... thank you!
      Tupoun v.r.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Yeah I won!...

I mean, I 've also voted for Tupoun.

Congrats Larry!!
          Alex: the bass drum player

Comment

Hahaha! Yay for Tupoun!
            "Kaeldorn hates players." -Albert Einstein

Originally posted by DM Cornuto
            Lollercide coming back to the server, that dude's the Kobe Bryant of meta-gaming.

Comment

grats =)
              Butch: "You know, when I was a kid, I always thought I was gonna grow up to be a hero."
              Sundance: "Well it's to late now."

Toons:
              Mittens Whitepaw (Feral Druid),
              Rose Thimblefoot (Simple Seamstress),
              Melody Mourningsoul (Cursed Bard)
              Katalina Zephyr (Guardian of the Grave)
              Gabrielle Dumoine (the Duchess of Waterdeep... 'onestly...)

Comment

Congrats guys!
                Calandra Gleamblade

Comment

Actually, I won. This is all a conspiracy.

Congrats Tupon...
                  Originally posted by Lollercide
                  Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

You could perm kill everyone ahead of you Dune, and win by default......

Comment

Hooray! congratulations, both of you guys.
                      Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                      "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

I will just cling to 3rd place

Congrats both of you!

Comment

I demand a recount.
                          Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Someone had to actually vote for you, for you to be allowed to demand a recount.

*Laughs wickedly as Kangleton runs away and cries himself to sleep*

Comment

lol, I wasn't here in March. This vote means nothing to me!

You just wait until April's vote. I'LL WIN! EVERYONE LOVES ME AND MY CHARACTER(S)! IT'S FACTUAL!
                              Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Working...
                              X