Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPOTM Open for March!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePaganKing View Post
    I am probably doing it wrong, but I only see the characters with A's.
    Change your character group from A to whatever. So if you want "Norian Rift," you pick character group N. This is so I don't have to load 1400+ names at once.

If it's not user friendly, let me know how I should word it so it's understood that you pick the first letter of their name, and then the pull down is populated.

Comment

If we voted earlier by typing in the name, do we need to vote again with the drop down menu?
      sigpic
      Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

Originally posted by joker View Post
        If we voted earlier by typing in the name, do we need to vote again with the drop down menu?
        No, this is just a usability enhancement. Your vote is still in. But jeez, Joker, do you really think "Yo Momma" is the best RPTOM?

Comment

Haha that was suppose to be "Your Momma", damn typos.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leaving Hope View Post
            Try again. I'm not seeing it. Let me know if you see the error again.
            It's working now.
            Akodo
            Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Last few days for voting! Get your votes in!

It's a close one...

Comment

Last few days for voting! Get your votes in!

It's a close one...

Comment

Can we PM you LH to see if we received any votes after the contest is finalized - out of curiosity's sake?

Comment

Can we PM you LH to see if we received any votes after the contest is finalized - out of curiosity's sake?
                    Honestly, I'd rather you didn't. I don't want people's feelings getting hurt. That's also why we're not posting the entire list of scores.

Believe me, I understand your request. I just think it's better for morale and server health if we don't go there. You'll just have to deal with the burning curiosity (and assume, perhaps correctly, that you got third place if you don't win).

Comment

Aight.. I cast my votes after much consideration. I had a bunch more people I wanted to vote for, but I guess their time may still come.

Comment

Damn, I got 3rd place!

Comment

Damn, I got 3rd place!
                          Congrats! Anyone else want congrats for their placing 3rd?

Comment

Today and tomorrow left for the voting, and then we'll announce the winners on May 1st for March. Anyone have any final questions, concerns, comments? Happy with the form?

I'm happy with the voting turn out so far. Aside from Joker voting for "Yo Momma" I think we've done well (just kidding, Joker, I know it's "Your Momma").

Comment

lol...

EDIT: lmao.
                              Last edited by Kangleton; 04-29-2008, 04:07 PM. Reason: Re-evalutated the level of humor
                              Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

I know you just joking with me because of my name is Joker. However, it has been a blast on this server for the past several months and this just gives an added reward for those that RP. Keep up the good work.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X