Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updater Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updater Online

After a brief stint of uploading all the new files, the updater should be working perfect once again, for those of you who had issues using it yesterday you should be good to go now!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

New and obviously dumb

I must have missed something somewhere. I have downloaded the updater and tried to access sundren via direct connect and gamespy but get the message "Required Expansion Pack Missing".
    I have NWN2 MotB version 1.12.1295.
    Any help would be appreciated as I am keen to join the fun.
    Marlowe1

Comment

You don't have the expansion installed.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

What expansion would that be?

Comment

Mask of the Betrayer. If you get that error then it isn't installed.

George Carlin

Comment

Ok thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X