Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcing Sundren Stats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing Sundren Stats!

It is with great pleasure I announce what will hopefully be one of Sundren's best new features... Sundren stats. This totally-revamped page shows up to date information on an absolute wealth of Sundren character-related info.

Expect to see subsequent new versions of this stat system released as it will eventually encompass other things like our drug system, # of quests completed, etc. Everyone deserves to give Leaving Hope a big thank you for all of his hard work developing the new Sundren stats system, as well as sharringtonm who helped pitch in to make sure things are running spiffy.

You can see the new stats page here. Or click on stats above.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Great job LH. Nicely done
    Cadmus of Helm - Priest of The Vigilant One, watcher of the coming darkness.

Comment

Yes, very cool, good job.
      Akodo
      Rhime - or is he?

Comment

That is indeed super spiffy! Great work LH and Sean!
        Characters:
        Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
        Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
        If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Now you guys know why I've been away so much lately.

We have many, many great things planned for the future. Sundren is constantly evolving, and this is just another great feature that sets us apart.

Comment

Fantastic work!

Comment

Some of the PCs are richer than Midas

*Goes off to plan a few robberies*
              I got one leg missin'
              How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
              Meet the Feebles

Comment

Good job. Like man, beyond cool. All those people are still on the highest time played though, heh. :P

Comment

That is flippin' great! Well done!
                  Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Good job boys.
                    Originally posted by Lollercide
                    Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Nice! Though when you click on levels it says "Race Breakdown" even though the graph is for levels

Nice reading!
                      Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                      Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                      Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                      Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                      Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

I just have one question, why would I need to know all this? I'm not sure how it will help RP in game at all.

Comment

Um... you don't need to know it. There won't be a test or anything

Average character level 3.7; I wonder if people start more characters than they play!
                          I got one leg missin'
                          How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                          Meet the Feebles

Comment

I'd love a feature where you can see who is currently playing online, and what character.
                            Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                            Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                            Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                            Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                            Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavelli View Post
                              I wonder if people start more characters than they play!
                              Um...I might have made a considerable contribution to that
                              Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Working...
                              X