Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Upgrades Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It appears the IP has changed for the server, so nwn2.sundren.org won't work. In the meantime, go to the multiplayer list, choose the roleplaying category, sort alphabetically, and look for Sundren.

Comment

You can try connecting to viperwire.net , in NWN2. I believe that should work.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

So, it says you need a password...
        Characters:
        Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
        Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
        If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Don't use the DM client.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Just kidding....I clicked the one above Sundren by mistake. Hehe, I feel dumb
            Last edited by Peridan; 03-21-2008, 06:12 PM.
            Characters:
            Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
            Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
            If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

I normally just use that role play list anyways myself. Since there are sooo.. many servers with like 2 people or 0 on them as soon as my list goes to the role play section (it goes there automatically since I don't change sections) I double click on the sort by players tab and sundren is always one of the servers near the top. I guess it just insures that if the server info does change for some reason I don't really have to worry about it.
              Akodo
              Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Working...
              X