Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Content Pack Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Content Pack Released!

The Sundren Content pack has been released! Grab it on the updater. Many new spells, feats, and classes await... with more to come in the future.

Big thanks to sharringtonm and Feydakin for all their hard work!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Originally posted by Saulus
    Big thanks to sharringtonm and Feydakin for all their hard work!
    Hooray! You guys rock.

Comment

Congrats Saulus, Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this place to make it home for all of us. I know you hear alot of "Armchair Quarterbacking", but Kudos to you all for a job well done.
      Cadmus of Helm - Priest of The Vigilant One, watcher of the coming darkness.

Comment

YES! Yeheheesss, oh god yes! *falls to his knees and cries* I've been waiting so long for that spell to make people think their guts are falling out *he wipes away his tears* *sniff* and now I can, thank you so much. This is truly a joyous occasion.
        Akodo
        Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Domo Arigato, Mister Roboto!

Thanks for your hard work guys!
          Characters:
          Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
          Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
          If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Nice!
            Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Hallelujah, 'nuff said.
              "How did you get into the press box?"

"I walk with boldness and authority wherever I go...it works sometimes."

Comment

Good job team.

Ooh, and are lizardmen in?

Ademant - Genasi with tainted blood
                Raggard Haffee - Wild Dwarven Druid

Comment

Kudo's to yourself and your programmer's you guys do one hell of a job, and this server is just getting better by the day Whoorah!
                  Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

Was Longstrider cut? I was hoping to have that spell on my cleric, but I don't see it in the spell list now that I'm in game.

Comment

Its in the game, but its ranger/druid only
                      Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Correct. Perhaps in the future the cleric domains will get updated to something a bit closer to 3.5 so that travel domain clerics can have this spell, but for now its not available for them. Its not a NO, its a not right now.

Comment

Awesome job by the way. I'm enjoying the new spells.
                          Dahdmib Al Faruk: Whirling Ranger
                          Dordleton Grumplestout: Spelunker Gadgeteer
                          Shalika Ike: A Dark Woman with a Dark Past

Comment

Damn, thats a real downer. Travel domain spells currently are pathetic. And I just noticed dimension door was added too, another thing that would have been in travel domain, and much wanted.

Comment

How do you exactly use Dimension door? For my warlock, Whenever I use it the portal appears and I simply can't move. What exactly are you supposed to do?

Comment

Working...
                              X