Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Positions

We have a number of open team positions listed here. These include: Area Design, Dialog, scripting, and DMing.

Serious applicants only please. We are looking for dedicated people who are passionate about modding and like to have fun doing it.

If you would like to send an application or have general inquiries about open positions, feel free to contact us @ jobs@sundren.org

Thanks
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

How much dedication do you expect? Taking it serious is one thing, dedicating your whole life to it is something else. Are you looking only for "fulltime" developers or do people that have a RL also have a chance?

Comment

People applying should be able to dedicate more than a few hours a week on a consistent basis. We simply aren't looking for "ocassional" help but rather people we can depend on to the best of their ability and time to work on a specific goal until the job is complete.

We get very busy ourselves and we don't expect anything less from other developers, solong as they are consistent with their work.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

If you think you have mapping skills that match ours, feel free to drop me a PM.

Areas are always welcome in Sundren. And I am sure there is alot of people out there with ideas and a few sample maps. But dropping placeables on a map and making it look good is only half the work. So be prepared to use alot of extra time on walkmesh, tagging, naming, sounds, ambient lights, enviromental lights, and just getting every thing to work in the end.

Comment

I'm looking for someone(s) that is a talented artist and is willing to create multiple 40x40 pixel images for custom content in TGA format. contact me via MSN at sharringtonm@aol.com

Thanks!

Comment

I can help you with that.
            Dahdmib Al Faruk: Whirling Ranger
            Dordleton Grumplestout: Spelunker Gadgeteer
            Shalika Ike: A Dark Woman with a Dark Past

Comment

Working...
            X