Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update Feb 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Feb 17th

I've fixed a few reports of minor bugs with the latest death updates, I've also added Signuses to a variety of loot tables for boss creatures throughout Sundren. Keep in mind they are rare, but it is possible to find them.

Diamonds will also start popping up in the loot tables soon.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

You mentioned adding signuses to some of the boss loot tables, and I was wondering, will the signuses replace the normal loot you might get (like a weapon or an armor) or will it be like a random extra bonus?
    Akodo
    Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaeram View Post
      You mentioned adding signuses to some of the boss loot tables, and I was wondering, will the signuses replace the normal loot you might get (like a weapon or an armor) or will it be like a random extra bonus?
      If one spawned, it would take the place of whatever rare item was going to spawn in that drop.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I just wanted to let you guys know that the signuses showing up are not rare. I hit the gnoll chief twice (once on my own and once with a lower level guy I was helping) in the same 30 minutes to an hour and he dropped a signus both times. I also ran over to the goblin chief at muckspear and he dropped a signus.

Yesterday, I ran through shaharan with my lower level and beat the chief once by myself and then went with a party within the same hour and both times he dropped a signus.

Of course, we can't pick them up because of a bug all the DMs know about.

I just wanted to let you know that the signuses may be dropping more often than you would like.

Comment

Yeah, that actually sounds pretty frequent to me lol, and not being able to pick them up :/ hopefully it can be fixed without much trouble.
          Akodo
          Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganKing View Post
            I just wanted to let you guys know that the signuses showing up are not rare. I hit the gnoll chief twice (once on my own and once with a lower level guy I was helping) in the same 30 minutes to an hour and he dropped a signus both times. I also ran over to the goblin chief at muckspear and he dropped a signus.

Yesterday, I ran through shaharan with my lower level and beat the chief once by myself and then went with a party within the same hour and both times he dropped a signus.

Of course, we can't pick them up because of a bug all the DMs know about.

I just wanted to let you know that the signuses may be dropping more often than you would like.
            Yeah I just recently fixed that, the drop rates have been reduced significantly. Now thats out of the way, I will look at making them pickable tonight.

George Carlin

Comment

Will they then become tradeable? *looks up hopefully*
              Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Originally posted by rustediron View Post
                Hopefully not.
                Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

*sighs* It'd make everything so much easier, as all they'd have to do is untick the "Can't get rid of the damn thing!" checkbox in the toolset (I think)

I'd like to think people wouldn't abuse that. Assuming selling them isn't abusing them.

Comment

Why would you want to sell them?
                    sigpic
                    Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

Because I'm greedy. And overconfident.

Comment

I suppose making them trade able would have good and bad sides to it, because if someone gets unlucky and only has one or none left they could buy one as sort of insurance. If someone gets really lucky and like stockpiles seven or eight of them, they probably have no use for them as long as they've got three or four for themselves, so they could sell them to people who need them. Due to the fact that characters start with three automatically though, I don't think they should be trade able because people would undoubtedly abuse it for cash by making lots of characters.
                        Akodo
                        Rhime - or is he?

Comment

I've decided that people will no longer start with 3, as previously we never actually let people have free get of death cards.

For players that are under the veteran rules, there will be leniancy if they have no signuses because their characters are before we implemented these new changes. However from now on when people reach levels into veteran deathrules, they will have collected at least a couple signuses from drops regardless, and won't have to worry as much.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by rustediron View Post
                            As above.

Comment

Working...
                            X