Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Death Rules Updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Rules Updated

Sundren's death rules have been updated according to this thread.

Solong as no other problems are reported, I will instate in the near future a "signus refund" whereby everyone (even including characters currently dead) will receive 3 signuses.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

There seems to be a problem that not even new characters are getting signuses now.

Comment

Saulus was good enough to inform me of this last night via PM:

"Characters no longer start with signuses as they are moreso intended for use by higher level characters. They can be found on boss loot drops for various creatures but they are rare."

Comment

And if you're really good, Mako and I have been known to give them out as plot rewards...

Comment

Just don't die

EDIT: Also, heads up to the dev who rewrote the Essence of Night convo. You have my approval
          Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

That would be me, I thought it could use some sprucing up.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
            X