Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming New Content - February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming New Content - February

I am sure everyone is eagerly anticipating the recently finalized changes to Sundren's death system, in the interm I would like to announce some new in-house content developed by the Sundren team.

Before the end of this month Sundren will feature three brand-new PrCs developed by our very own Fey. Itching to know which three they are?

Dreadmaster
    Ice Fury of Auril
    Thayan Knight

We've been betatesting these PrCs internally for some time now and we can't wait to let you guys get your grubby little hands on them.

I will release the exact details of the implementation of these classes soon, including what requirements ingame you will need to achieve them.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

These sound cool. Has the finalized death system not been implemented? Because Calowyn died last night, just after making level 11. My party members carried me to the temple and raised me. I lost exp. and some gold. This took me back down to level10. Therefore, I thought it had been implemented. This was enough to make my party rething where we were going. We did not go back to where I died.
    sigpic
    Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

Ice Fury of Auril sounds pretty cool, I always liked ice and water as elements, but most games focus on fire and lightning as being the only destructive forces. Can't wait to see the specifics.
      Akodo
      Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus
        Dreadmaster
        How did you know I was waiting for a Rastafarian PrC!?
        Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

hell yeah get dem dread locks rockin out brah

Comment

I hope one of the things the Devs will work on is implementing Blackguards as they are in pen and paper, with a full spell list (all but 2 of the Blackguards spells are already in the engine). It wouldn't be overpowering but it would make the class a lot more interesting.

Shad

Comment

Might as well fix up Palemaster too. If any PrC needs it Master does.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoweaver View Post
                I hope one of the things the Devs will work on is implementing Blackguards as they are in pen and paper, with a full spell list (all but 2 of the Blackguards spells are already in the engine). It wouldn't be overpowering but it would make the class a lot more interesting.

Shad
                Spellbooks are hardcoded... if we can't do something right we won't do it at all... also we have no plans to modify any existing classes.
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Leevoth View Post
                  Might as well fix up Palemaster too. If any PrC needs it Master does.
                  Sure does, and isnt fixing the spell progression quite easy?

But then it would lead to more necromancers I guess which we could do without.
                  Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Lol, DREADMASTER! aren't I glad i'm level 14
                    Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Working...
                    X