Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Upgrades Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Upgrades Complete

Well things took a bit longer on Sunday than expected, unfortunately as well as having bad memory I also ended up getting a bad HD which I had to replace.

Good news is that everything is in working order and it's unlikely we'll have any kind of extended downtime in the future as the server is pretty beefy now.

Again I'd like to thank everyone for their generous donations, future donations will likely go to a UPS Battery backup so in the event of a power failure the server will be unaffected... so if you still haven't donated or are thinking about it, there's always room for improvement in our setup.

For now though, get in the game and play!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Just wanted to say thanx for the hard work you're doing to keep the server tip-top.

As for the bad memory, don't worry too much about that. The older you get, the worse it tends to get. Just wait 'til you hit my age, you won't even remember that you once had good memory.
    Mitchem ent DeOdar - Ranger

Comment

lollllll

yeah, thanks!
      "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Working...
      X