Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update on New Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on New Server

So after much tinkering and parts scrounging I have everything for the server save for a hardrive (the mobo wouldn't take my older scuzzy card, hence I can't use my SCSI drives), and I still have to upgrade my internet.

The donation goal is still on the forum index, and I'll likely not be able to afford the last few upgrades until we reach the goal, I've saved money in a few places on the server but we have a bit more to go.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Update

Server is all together, setting it up as we speak. I've also upgraded my internet today to handle the increased load, I've since gotten a few more small donations after these last purchases and they are going towards more memory, as I am only running 2GB on the server which is fine for now but we'll be looking at more very soon.

So the good news is the server should be ready by early next week at the latest.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Awesome. Glad that is finally coming together
      Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
      Immortality is your last hope.
      For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

Go go awesome Sundrenites!
        ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

Comment

Working...
        X