Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Record # of Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record # of Players

Well tonight at around 9pm GMT -5 we hit a record 30 players! I had to increase the server capacity just so more could get in. This was quite a good stress test and a testament to this great community.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

^_^, frontier shall be taken down.

Comment

Excellent! We'll overthrow those pompous Frontier-ites quicker than they can blink... They've had it too good for too long.
      Character(s)
      >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
      ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

Yeah Frontier was pretty cool when it first came out. But after over a month without an update, and no fix for something as simple as a walkmesh out one of the main city gates (which would trap you if you entered the zone) I had to move on to more fertile grounds

Sundren is awesome. Actually decided to check it out after hearing about it on the NWN podcasts.
        Player behind ~ Ohgmek

Comment

I know the people who run Frontier from Neverwinter Nights I. Eh, it wouldn't surprise me if Sundren gets more successful in time, I'm sort of hoping for it, but don't try to compete servers. In the end people will go where they feel they're most suited, and that's good for them.

Comment

heh, atleast frontiers better then that forgotten realms server.. i swear, that was the worst PW i entered. Black Dawn was even better.

Comment

we hit 40, i just saw :P

Comment

I could increase the cap higher but I am concerned we might start experiencing lag in the 50-60 range. I rather not let you be treated that badly as beta testers.
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

no.. let us old players come in T_T, we came here first. XD, we dont need these new players, were more important riiiight? ><

Comment

Um pardon me, but half of you read Join date: Feb 2007.
                    You're not exactly new to the waiting gam ehere are you?
                    Just a small fact is all. But it makes little difference.
                    There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X