Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update October 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update October 17th

New Updates

- Several stores have been updated including Aquor
    - There is now "The Barren Path" which leads off of the Canyon North of Aquor
    - Smoldering Cave added in the Barren Path
    - Mountain Trail North of Aquor now also has a path leading to "Cold Climb"
    (Hint: If the cold is too much for you, try shopping at Elren Damasi's, he might have something a bit warmer to wear. Or try staying near a campfire )
    - Gate of the Sunderer COMPLETELY redone
    - Many areas updated to use new music from MotB
    - Reputations Stage 1 testing
    - Various bugfixes
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Having problems downloading... stops at menacing_mariner_2.trx
    "Unable to download updated files error"

Are you currently uploading?

//Have successfully completed download.. will test when I get home form work//
    Last edited by Morbius; 10-18-2007, 07:59 AM.
    "Death is but the beginning..."

Comment

First off, the update sounds Awesome! My thanks and congratulations for all you peoples good work!

But... I want to experience the awesomeness and I'm having a bit of trouble. I ran the updater (yes I have the latest version 1.1.2), and walked a way for a few mintures (so I'm not sure if anything at all was downloaded), and when I attempted to connect to Sundren I got a "could not load Armour Hak Pak v_14" message. So It seems that some or all of the files didn't get downloaded...

Tried
      (1) Running the updater again (of course)
      (2) Reinstalling it (also not helping)
      (3) Making sure I had the right version..

The only thing I can think of is that I've somehow got the wrong web address in the updater (http://www.retrosmack.com/sundren/pwc/), or that you guys maybe have bandwidth issues. Couldn't find anything on the forums to help sort this. Any help (even if it's just pointing out that I'm an idiot and missed something really obvious) would be welcome!
      I got one leg missin'
      How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
      Meet the Feebles

Comment

I love the new Gate of the Sunderer look and also the music in areas. I haven't had a chance to check all the shops, but that is next on my list.

Great work guys!

Comment

If you have problems with the update delete Sundren.state and Sundren.ver from your NWN2 directory in mydocs and run the updater again. We'll never run out of banwidth now, trust me.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Thanks Saulus, all sorted now and I'll be sure to remember that.
            I got one leg missin'
            How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
            Meet the Feebles

Comment

Working...
            X