Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update - Oct 11, 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update - Oct 11, 2007

We had an update so I decided to output a little of what has changed for your reading pleasure.
    • Sundren is now Mask of the Betrayer compliant and requires the expansion pack. If you do not have it you will not be able to connect.
    • New classes and Races available. Please see the FAQ and forums about playing as races/classes that require approval
    • Some interiors have been adjusted for MoTB content. Many others in the works. Temple of Umberlee is an example.
    • Fixed bug in Experience system where if people met their max level and somehow went over it (From DM exp or otherwise) they would continue to gain experience for kills.
    • New world map! Thanks to Hellfire's efforts with photoshop, we now have a brand new world map for you enjoyment that is MUCH more correct to Sundren's geography

Hey I was wondering with the level max 40 now, how does that affect change the Exp Curve?

Comment

Max level is 30. No changes on XP. Only DM XP past level 20.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
      X