Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mask of the Betrayer - Sundren Compliant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mask of the Betrayer - Sundren Compliant

Sundren has been updated to be fully compliant with Mask of the Betrayer. This includes Races, Classes, Feats, and more.

We understand that many of you may not already own the expansion pack, however, the expansion is much more than simply more content. It also fixes bugs and enhances engine mechanics. This has been typical of NWN1 and has carried over to NWN2.

For those who have not already done so, you can submit a story and win a copy of Mask of the Betrayer.

Hope to see you in game!

*Sighs and goes to find something else to do for a week or so while he waits for the retarded local stores to get the stupid game in.*
    Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
    Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
    Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
    Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
    Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
    Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

What about the new clerical domains...

Is there any plan to update the existing God lists to incorporate the new domains?

percivale

"Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici"
      ~ V.

Comment

Originally posted by Kasso View Post
        *Sighs and goes to find something else to do for a week or so while he waits for the retarded local stores to get the stupid game in.*

*joins Kasso*

Whee!
        Don't run...you'll only die tired.

Comment

Originally posted by percivale View Post
          Is there any plan to update the existing God lists to incorporate the new domains?

percivale
          I've got to get better with console commands. There's a way to fix characters in game for their domains. The issue right now is, if we edit a character and swap the feat, your spells or bonuses stay the same. So clerics end up needing to be rebuilt to accomplish this.

Comment

Can you guys who are waiting get the downloaded version? Worked great for me.
            sigpic
            How to Save $$ at Christmas

Fingal Haller - dwarven scout, locksmith and mercenary
            Reuel - Human (absent-minded) Wizard
            Rudash - Orc-blooded lad with a chip on his shoulder

Comment

Originally posted by Poor_Otis View Post
              Can you guys who are waiting get the downloaded version? Worked great for me.
              Don't know about those who are waiting but, if I'm going to be paying full price for a game i want it with the manual and dvd

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                Don't know about those who are waiting but, if I'm going to be paying full price for a game i want it with the manual and dvd
                Agreed. I bought a copy at a brick and mortar store. But for those who can't wait (I don't blame them) it's a nice alternative.
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                X