Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New server

In preperation for the upcoming expansion, Mask of the Betrayer, we are relocating the host server. Sundren can now be found at tiamat.fortressdesigns.com:5200. This change will improve maintenance times and significantly reduce lag delays during play.

Please also make sure you run the NWN2 updater as there is a small patch for MoTB compatibility available.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Something is wrong with the server. It doesnt show up in RP, and i still have Sylvia and ALL my old chars. And Salisse is not there.

Comment

It is under "Action" currently and they are loading the current character vault.
      Sacrifice everything as the final darkness falls... in the end, all that awaits you is death. Only then will you understand - you've been following in my footsteps all along.
      So come then, you heroes! Come in all your power and glory! For in the final hour, all must serve the one... true... king.

Comment

Patience, we are making dust ^_^

Comment

Patience? You obviously don't know me very well...

Hehe, take your time. I won't rush you
          Elriel Freyja: Child moon elf ranger that can't keep herself out of trouble
          Caindy Blake: Human fighter with a limp in her step

Thy soul shall find itself alone
          'Mid dark thoughts of the gray tomb-stone;
          Not one, of all the crowd, to pry
          Into thine hour of secrecy

Comment

Mmmm.... dust.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Vault restored!

Comment

I missed my chance to screw around on Yashe?! Nuuuu!!!!
                Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
                Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
                Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
                Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
                Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
                Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

edit:::: ooops sorry wrong thread :S

there must have been a very recent update, i just ran the updater and im now running version 1.010 1116 and the server is running 1.010 1115

should i revert back to 1.010 1115 (if posible) or how long until sundren runs 1.010 1116 ?

Comment

the old server is still up... and for some reason the new one says offline ... but I could direct connect.

Comment

Hmm, I am getting "client and server versions do not match".. what version is the server running exactly? I was on it last night after the vault was up.

Comment

Run the NWN2 updater. There was a small NWN2 patch to resolve some MotB stuff.

George Carlin

Comment

Wistfully remembers all the problems we had when updating to new versions of NWN1.............wow, it really was bad and hurt a lot!

Good luck guys!

Comment

Working...
                          X