Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contest to win Mask of the Betrayer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest to win Mask of the Betrayer

I have decided to extend the contest seen here: http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4510

To win a signed copy of the NWN2 expansion by Obsidian. Entries are now due by friday, October 12th. If you've already submitted an entry you are free to resubmit it before this new date. Get crackin' people, there's a very good chance you'll win if you submit something!

Thanks.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

is this over? i only just joined and like most of my life, i've got no luck.
    If it's still running, i'd love to try... i want to have my story in game more than MOTB. i'm just researching now... even if this is over, i'll stll send you it... maybe you might want to use it, might not... shrug.

Mute W

Comment

I'll still accept submissions for another week.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

cheers, i've got a very dark and rather disturbing peice going, think i might more though... more chance of getting a book in-game.

Comment

Working...
        X