Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren Server Patched to NWN2 1.10 patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren Server Patched to NWN2 1.10 patch

The new 1.10 MotB compatibility patch has been released, the server is now running it. If you were using 1.07 beta (the previous patch we had on the server) then you will need to revert to 1.06, to do that, go here.

The 1.10 patch can be downloaded using the NWN2 updater. If the updater doesn't find it, you can download the patch here. (The one you are looking for is nwn2_pc_english_from106980_to1101115.zip, simply put this in your NWN2 installation directory, then run the NWN2 updater again, it will find it and auto-patch).

People currently with MotB installed can still play Sundren normally, and those with MotB installed will get the full effect of patch 1.10s features and fixes. Sundren will require MotB as soon as we are able to make the module compatible.

More updates to come soon.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Originally posted by Saulus
    simply put this in your NWN2 installation directory, then run the NWN2 updater again, it will find it and auto-patch).
    Installation directory... this thing eludes me. Where is it?
    Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Not the one in My Documents.
      Currently playing:

Bree Merrymar: Paladin of the Wayward Wardens

Comment

Just drop the zip file into the main NWN2 Directory and run updater.

It seems to work.
        Last edited by Janus; 09-27-2007, 02:42 PM.
        Heed me thou who are darker than dusk.
        Heed me thou more red than blood.
        Through the passing of the mists of time I call to thee, swear myself to thee.
        Let thy great power be known to all the fools who stand opposed
        Merge your strength and mine! Deliver doom to all of them equally....

Comment

there must have been a very recent update, i just ran the updater and im now running version 1.010 1116 and the server is running 1.010 1115

should i revert back to 1.010 1115 (if posible) or how long until sundren runs 1.010 1116 ?

Comment

Working...
          X