Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren to require MotB very soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren to require MotB very soon...

With recent news from Rob McGinnis from Obsidian Entertainment, it appears the final version of the 1.07 patch will be 1.10, which will not have all the new code updates that fix stealth, etc right away unless you have Mask of the Betrayer. The reasoning behind it is explained here. And they are completely right to handle it the way they are doing so.

As soon as we can make Sundren compatible we will be upgrading. Mask of the Betrayer comes out October 9th for North America.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

That's good news

Us europeans would have been in for a long wait otherwise, since we'll be getting MotB close to the weekend apparently (according to Atari's pre-order site Sept. 27th which would be tomorrow). I'm not sure we'll be able to play in the meantime if we install MotB, but at least it won't be overly long before we can log on again

Edit: Apparently the 1.10 patch will be released today or tomorrow and players with MotB installed will be able to log on as long as the PW is running the latest patch.
    Last edited by Kendaric; 09-26-2007, 04:59 PM. Reason: Updated information

Comment

My copy will arrive in the 1st of October hopefully.
      Jonathan Portnoy - A pirate's life fer me ARRR
      Caleb Norte - The Green Half-Orc
      Ego Trip - Wizard Spectacularrr

Comment

Ah, shit. I have to wait two weeks until the game's released down here.

Comment

hmm, what day are it today?... oh yeah, it are 27th!

Mwahahahah! I are having before you!

Comment

Well then Im pre-ordering mine from new egg right now...only reason for that is I happen to have a gift certificate laying around

-Ice
            Ice

Drauius Clynius-Captured, beaten, tortured and executed... Now resting in a river near you!

Gaius Cyprianus- The roman legion!

Comment

Working...
            X