Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10/07/21 Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/07/21 Announcement

Hey, everyone . I'm back with some great news! After a few weeks of scheming, I've been able to extort, blackmail, and/or coerce several of our former DM's to return for a new Sundren Campaign! Please join me in welcoming DM Acorn, DM Atmosphere, DM Grinning Death, and DM Quill Pig back to the hot seat!

This campaign will be a self contained story within Sundren, and will have a start and finish. It's not the kickoff to the new server, but we will be reviewing and granting restricted unlocks that will be honored at the launch as well as a commemorative item(s) for participating. Further details to come as we set dates to run our events. Also, keep tuned in on the Forums for some additional RP opportunities with DM Quill Pig.

This brings me to my last bit to discuss. As we begin setting up this new campaign for you all, I'd like to ask if there are objections to doing a vault wipe (possibly as soon as this weekend) so everyone starts the campaign on the same footing. Feel free to voice your opinion on that below

Thanks, guys. Look forward to seeing a bunch of you in game soon.
    "Now I know the full power of evil. It makes ugliness seem beautiful and goodness seem ugly and weak." -The Dance of Death
Working...
X