Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not bad for day 2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not bad for day 2...

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

And to add to that....

I just had a two hour long self-created quest with a huge party of awesome players. That is the single best NWN multiplayer experience yet.

Thanks to all the other players who made that the best goblin hunt ever. You all rock

EDIT - Especially big shout outs to Aly and Rex. Well-RPed!
    Mapper and Mad Kitten
    Currently playing:
    Lill Moonberry - Halfling Bard who knows the Hills are Alive with the Sound of angry goblins

Comment

XD, is there any chance sundren will get more player slots for more people after betas over?

Comment

I love it, not too much and not too little people
        Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

We can go past 30 and possibly will if we find we constantly exceed it. However, we are first and foremost going to keep it at a max player amount that will maintain stability and eliminate lag.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

22 people? Man, I gotta get back in there. Whenever I'm on, it's usually 12 or less...
            Character(s)
            >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
            ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

One thign I'm noticing is that we're getting the few 'randoms' logging on.
              Aka: never visited the site here and don't talk in-game or on the forums.
              Oh well.
              There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

And this comes as a surprise to you? Most people log on to the server and then the forums... It's normal.
                Character(s)
                >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
                ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

I wonder what day 3 will be like, prolly huge.

Comment

As soon as I get home from work, get ready for an all-nighter

Rogue Player:
                    Ok, I'll tell you what. I'll give you one gold for every door you open here in Undermountain.

Fighter Player: Hmmm..you got yourself a deal

DM: *grins*

*Actual happening in PnP D&D*

Comment

Europe Day 2 Top was at 27 people as far as I noticed *O*
                      Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

Working...
                      X