Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Team Member - Darkrite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Team Member - Darkrite

I'd like to welcome another new team member, Darkrite. He's an accomplished writer and will be working on dialog, as well as some of Sundren's lore. Darkrite has written a book which you might see on bookshelves next year titled "Embers of Time".
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Ooh. you srs. get the pros Saulus XD. Yay, new staff!

Comment

It is with a gilded personal pleasure that I take on a responsibility such as this. It is not only to the players of Sundren but to this dev. team as well. Thus with each new life wrought from the lifeless; each plot having you, as the players, guessing if there will be a twist to it or not - I give you a personal promise. I will simply do my best not to annoy or further place you in a position of protest that would have you pleading, "Please! We can not take anymore! Our imaginations are stretched to their limits!"

No, instead, my role here will be to entice you and to make you forget that I was even around. Notoriety would be a simple goal, but as stated before - it is with a gilded personal pleasure. So, thank you all very much for having me, and for allowing me to paint thought upon this canvas known as Sundren.
      Last edited by Darkrite; 09-08-2007, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Quite the wordsmith. Welcome.
        The rich and the poor
        We are all the same in death
        The unmistakable fragrance
        Of rigid decomposition
        Exacts no distinction

Comment

zOMGlol, I l00|< 4wrd 2 w0r|<ing w17h u, afkbbq

Comment

Ah! A man of words, indeed. But to spring forth life from the lifeless is a task beyond mortal hands - nay, beyond even that, limited to the will of those beings so far greater than we that they move worlds, and shape reality itself. You have, before youself and all of those who would hope to partake, placed quite a monumentous expectation. A world, if you will, that will be bore on the shoulders of yourself, and those of your fellows upon the staff. And, yet, it is what we shall strive and endeavor to deliver, with all of our beings. Why? Because, to give life to such a vision of fantasy, a flight of the imagination, is a gift to not only those who indulge in it's glory, but a masterpiece that the artists can look upon and smile.
            Active
            Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
            Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

We;come mate. I'll pick the book up if I see it on the shelves.
              Jaggath Tharn, Better Than Sex.

Lenier Miloan, Totally a Tormtar.

Comment

Working...
              X