Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Information Regarding Lag/Studdering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information Regarding Lag/Studdering

We apologize for any lag users are experiencing during the beta, the culprit is the hardrive which we will be replacing when most users log off. We're going to continue with today's DM events with no further interruptions. Tomorrow you should notice the majority of the lag eliminated.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Ahhhhhh. Right. I was only on for the early part of the beta, but there was a noticeable amount of stuttering... It's good to see you have the problem pinned down. Excellent work.
    Character(s)
    >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
    ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

To put it frankly, GodBeast picked the wrong harddrive for the server. He has an ATA133 in hand and somehow managed to put in an UDMA33 (8 year old). Rest assured, he is working tonight to correct the problem. Every time the harddrive needed to write it would stop the server from being able to process any information, hence the lag.

Comment

Well good on you then.
        The 'lag' is what's making things hard to play. But otherwise it's going grand.
        There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Needs one of those nice 10000 RPM drives.
          The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

We plan to eventually go RAID with some Scuzzies.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Not today though Today we are just fixing this issue.

Comment

Working...
              X